Adhesive and Sealants
Loctite Cyanoacrylate/ Instant Adhesives
LOCTITE instant adhesives are one-part, room-temperature curing adhesives available in a wide range of viscosities. They are typically used for high-performance bonding of numerous materials in just seconds – rubber, polystyrene, wood, metal and even the latest generation plastics.
Instant adhesives (also known as cyanoacrylates) are easy to use, whether integrated into an automated production line, or in the repair shop. They cure at room temperature, are typically single component, and are available in different viscosities to fit your exact requirements.
Loctite CA 401
Loctite CA 406
Loctite CA 408
Loctite CA 480
Loctite CA 420
Loctite CA 495
Loctite Retaining Compounds
Retaining compounds, a type of anaerobic adhesive, fill the inner space between components and cure to form a strong precision assembly. They are widely accepted as a standard method for assembling press- and slip-fitted parts.
LOCTITE® Retaining Products Offer:
- Higher strength with simplified and less costly designs
- Reduced dependence on machining tolerances
- Corrosion and fretting prevention
- Even load and stress distribution over the joint
Loctite RC 609
Loctite RC 648
primerless oil tolerant,
Anaerobic adhesives work by completely filling gaps between components. They are typically used to augment the seal or holding force of a mechanically joined assembly. LOCTITE® anaerobic adhesives include threadlockers, thread sealants, retaining compounds, and gasket sealants.
Benefits of Using LOCTITE® Threadlockers
- Locks mating threads to prevent loosening from vibration & shock
- Seals against fluids & corrosion
- Provides lubricity to achieve controlled strength during assembly1.
- Prevents galling and seizing for reliable disassembly